Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
Wilson Staff C300 Forged Ironview other products
With this iron, Wilson Staff has taken its FLX Face Power Hole technology and made it even better, with a double row of Power Holes on the sole and two on the toe helping the face to spring to boost ball speed and distance. Not only that, but new in 2019 is a Gun Metal finish, which looks absolutely stunning.
Key features and benefits:
- Power Holes increase face deflection to add seven yards distance
- Power Holes also expand the sweetspot for more off-centre forgiveness
- Power Holes filled with urethane to maintain responsive feel
- Thinner topline vs C300 iron for enhanced workability and control
- Forged from carbon steel for responsive strike feedback
- Available 4-GW and in left handed version
- Gun Metal version available
Buying a set of irons will be one of your most expensive golf purchases, so we highly recommend undergoing a full custom fit with a professional that knows your game to ensure you get the perfect set for your swing and future goals.